Last night me and the guys had a bit of a reminisce. We went out to the SU for a bit, had some drinks and they played pool. We were talking about our first day here and where else we applied. And then ben said, "just think if just one thing had changed we might never have met. I can’t imagine being without you guys now, it’s like if I lost you I’d lose an arm, or if I lost you I’d lose a leg.”
Aaaawww how cute is that!! And it is true. I wouldn’t be anywhere else right now. This is my home, and these guys are my good buddies. I know that if I’d have gone somewhere else (or them too) we would’ve all made other friends, but somehow it doesn’t feel the same when you think that.
When we were talking about why we came here, it’s like we all said we ‘clicked’ with it as soon as we came. When ben talked about his interview day, it was just the same as mine – we were both impressed by the same sort of thing.
I think maybe everyone thinks like that about uni – cos it is sooooo important that you pick the right one, seeing as you’ll be living and working there, and for a considerable time. So maybe everyone clicks with just one place.
Friday, 27 October 2006
what happens on a quiet night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well thank you ;)
Post a Comment