Monday, 30 October 2006

phew

It’s sorted. We talked on the phone and we’re right back where we were. I’m just going to write off this weekend, and remember not to send any ambiguous texts again!!

It was the ‘all over you’ text that he mis-understood.

Who would have thought that so much upset could be caused by one mis-read text. It’s crazy.

Maybe it just shows how much I like him. He said it was wonderful to hear my voice.

Although. On the phone, he said some cute things, but still I don’t know. I think I’m about 75 to 25 liking to walking away. I was thinking sometimes, is this really worth all this hassle? And I don’t know the answer yet.

There are a lot of things that he does or has done that annoy me or I don’t agree with. And I don’t even understand myself that I can’t tolerate people’s differences. It’s just ridiculous. He went to a club at the weekend – and I was disappointed. Why should I care? Maybe I was jealous cos I want to like going to clubs.

This weekend I thought he’d dumped me. And I was upset by that. Surely that says that if he really did dump me I’d be even more upset. I got through it cos he gave me hope to think it was a mistake.

2 comments:

blj said...

glad that it was sorted out.

elizabeth said...

yeah. except after all this silly-ness, i've gone off him ever so slightly.

i might get it back by the weekend though. it's been a stressful week so far.