Monday, 16 October 2006

freddie

On Saturday night, after getting over my slight hang over from Friday, I got a pizza with Ben and Danny. Well actually we had 3 pizzas, one of each size. We watched The Simpsons for a bit and then they were editing a video for a bit so I went back upstairs – I felt like I was muscling in a bit actually.

Then I got a knock on the door – it was Freddie, the Danish guy who likes Sam next door. He was a bit drunk – drunk enough for it to be noticeable anyway, and said he wanted to talk to her. I said she’d gone to the SU, and he asked me whether he could use my internet to check the football results hehehe.

So he used my computer for a bit, and put some of his band’s music on (he plays the drums). He also put on some Queen videos on you tube, and some Metallica stuff. We got chatting etc. He asked what course I was doing, and asked if I had any drawings. I showed him my sketchbook and he asked if he could draw me a picture hehe. He drew this weird thing, like a path leading away with people at the sides.

I asked him again what he wanted with Sam (knowing that he said she wasn’t his type etc.) he said things like “she’s too good, she’s too nice.” His English is good but he still has trouble with some stuff. This was a funny part – he said he wanted a “dirty girl – one that would make the first move, and grab me [he did the actions ;)]” I said I could understand it (and I also said ‘that sounds quite good actually’ knowing that that’s the type of thing I do hehe!!) – Sam is quite innocent I would say, she’s pretty – she’s gorgeous enough to attract men’s attention, but I don’t think she knows what to do with it when she’s got it. Freddie has girlfriend in Denmark anyway – he showed me a picture (phew, look at her – omg!). I said “if you have a girl like that at home, why are you looking round here for another one?” he sort of looked sad and didn’t really say anything.

Then Sam got back from the SU, they went into her room and talked and stuff I assume!! I talked to Steph about it in the kitchen for a little bit. I went back downstairs with Ben and Danny. We talked about Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario hehehe! Then I went up to bed at some stupid time, like 3am.

No comments: