It wasn’t that I was giving advice that people weren’t taking.
It was the fact that Ben always says that Danny is his best friend. His Best friend. And yet last night, Danny was drunk as hell – as drunk as I’ve ever seen him, he was going to be sick into Ben’s sink – I went out to get him some water and Ben was coming the other way so I thought, great he’ll look after him for a sec.
All Ben was bothered about was him being sick in his sink. He got him out of the room and into the toilet and then just left him there and went out for a fag!!
THAT is what I’m annoyed about. I stayed with Danny in the toilet, I took him to bed, I gave him water, I waited while he was sick in his own sink. I got him into bed and made sure he was ok, I didn’t leave until I was sure he’d be alright on his own – both physically and emotionally.
Ben is so Fckuing selfish. So deeply selfish. This is his supposed best friend – but when exactly are they best friends? When they’re drinking together? When they’re watching the Simpsons? When they’re making videos together? But not when it really counts – when Danny actually needed someone, when he wasn’t even in a fit state to find his own room, Ben was outside doing drugs.
That is what I am sad and depressed and Angry about. I was there for Danny and I don’t think he’ll even remember. Ben will still be his best friend today and I’ll just be stuck up here, the same old hanger on I am every day. It’s not fair.
Tuesday, 17 October 2006
i’ve realised that what I was Really annoyed about
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment