Even though I know you can buy a packet of pasta for about 30p, and a tin of tomatoes for 10p, a bag of rice for about the same price.......
You can’t BEAT packet food. There’s something about it. I have my lunch at my halls, and I tend to have some kind of ready meal type affair (that I never eat at home). And it’s not even cos I can’t cook or can’t be arsed to cook. I just love them!!
Right now I’m eating cheese and broccoli Pasta n’ Sauce – omg how gorgeous is this. I usually have packets of flavoured savoury rice that you do in the microwave.
Maybe it is because I don’t have them at home. I’m sure cooking food yourself is healthier and blah blah. Or maybe I’m just turning into a proper stereotype student ;)
Thursday, 12 October 2006
student food
tags:
randomness,
uni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment