Thursday, 19 October 2006

wednesdays

Wednesday night at any uni is officially “crazy drunken asshole night” :P!

The sports teams play on a Wednesday afternoon, and then on Wednesday night they all have their socials – usually they dress up in some silly clothes – sometimes it’s all one colour, or sometimes it’s a theme (like last night Sam who plays hockey had to go out dressed as a pixie hehe).

So on a Wednesday night there’s always a lot of drunk sports players in fancy dress wandering round the campus. Last night about midnight we ordered a pizza, yet again, and went out to go collect it (they deliver to the library which is at the front entrance to the uni).

It was raining a bit so we stood under a little, I don’t know, overhead thingy (I don’t know the word hehe) between two blocks, until the pizza place rung up to say they were coming :P

I was standing there and suddenly I heard “hey, check out the boobs on that!!”

Hehehe!

We went back and watched The DaVinci Code that Ben had just bought, I fell asleep though, I don’t know whether they got to the end. I’m sure we’ll watch it again sometime. I went up to bed and I must have been tired out, it was 3am, and I remember waking up at about 6am on top of my bed with my clothes still on. So I got up and put on my pjs and slept some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh to be a student again!

elizabeth said...

yessssssssssssssss :P