I just put danny to bed drunk. He’d been to the zee bar, and I made him drink some water. He was sick and then I put him into bed. We talked for bit then I left him to sleep.
I went back to ben’s room and he had had some weed. So I left abruptly. I said I felt like I had to keep everyone one safe and I couldn’t do it all at once. He said I didn’t need to keep everyone safe, and I said “you can do whatever the fcuk you like then”.
I came back here and started crying.
I feel like no-one listens to me, I try and keep people safe and they just do what they like anyway. I know it’s not my job but I still feel in part responsible. And I also like to give advice that I would like to hear myself. That's the important part.
Danny was so nice to me, he remembered stupid little things that we’ve talked about in the past. I helped him out and stayed with him until he was ok to fall asleep.
And I just know that he won’t remember a thing.
He wouldn't even come pick me up from the train station yesterday.
I feel like there’s no-one there for me when I’m rushing round trying to be there for other people.
Tuesday, 17 October 2006
am i stupid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh, do not expect anybody to be like you. Take good care of yourself.
yes - i've decided, from now on no more advice on deaf ears.
if someone asks for my advice directly, i'll give it. but i'm fed up of trying to keep people safe and them not caring that i do that.
yes i want everyone to be safe, but it's really none of my business what they do in their lives and i'm quite sick of worrying about it.
wow i love you. i'm missing you here
aaaww thanks!! :P
umesh and you call me shameless?
what? i don't understand??
umesh and me don't talk outside of the posts you see on here or on your site
oh ok. i just called balaji "shameless" as he tries his luck on all the girls he know. hehe. (now dont say i'm mean)
btw here i meant that i would love to have elizabeth with me as i miss a super caring girl like her. she is not stupid.
aaaw thanks ;) well i try ;)
sorry to make a private joke a public.
no it's fine, i was just saying i didn't say anything like that about you
Post a Comment