Tuesday, 26 September 2006

sleep

I am SO tired.

I can’t believe it, I’ve never been this tired. You just can’t get any sleep at uni, it’s as simple as that. There’s too much going on, you can’t go to bed when there’s noise outside, you can’t go to bed when other people want to talk to you. And when you get talking it goes on for hours into the night.

I think I might have to go home for a weekend just to get some Sleep. Or maybe when my mum and dad come, maybe get them to book that hotel for a night so I can stay in a nice squishy double bed.

I’m not going to be able to keep this up, my work will go downhill straight away. And then my health. I’m flagging. I need some proper rest and relaxation and no silly teenagers.

It really bothered me when I was with Laurence in my room the other day someone knocked on my door twice and someone shouted up to my window from outside once. At any other time no-one ever knocks on my door at all. Hmm.....funny that. If he comes round again, and it happens again I’ll probably get really annoyed with someone. Just when I’m trying to spend some time with someone I really like, they go all silly and start disturbing me. I’m sure I’ll end up shouting at someone.

God I need some sleep. I suppose for everyone it’s a balancing act. I just wish I was so tired because I’ve been partying hard – I haven’t! I just don’t get enough sleep.

3 comments:

blj said...

I see why you are dog-tired :P

Unknown said...

beware of ulcer

elizabeth said...

eeeeeeewwwwww