Wednesday, 13 September 2006

laurence...........part III

Ok, so after these two posts about Laurence, things have changed again.

Laurence part I.

Laurence part II.

Today, a little hung over from last night’s family time, I got up, played some games online (castle attack is ace ;)), then went down for some breakfast.

I made a coffee and some scrambled egg and cheese on toast – practicing for being a student hehehe. Then I sat down to eat it and I got a phone call from him! So I thought, do I transfer to voice mail and eat this sumptuous repast (hehe), or do I talk to him.

I chose to answer. I ate bites in between giggles. I’m a giggler on the phone ;) we talked for Over An Hour. That Never happens!! He had to go to get ready for work after that. But we had a general chat and time just went past. No silences, no trying think of anything to say.

My coffee went cold though ;) I couldn’t carry a plate and a phone and a cup upstairs with me ;)

Sooooooooo I like him again hehe. He had a lovely voice. Southern accent, sort of London-ish in a way.

I’m going to be nicer to him from now on. I am quite rude and awkward when I want to be. What a bitch ;)

Sorry Um :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :P

blj said...

(castle attack is ace ;))

absolutely, i am not a game addict, but this is too good, this has become my fav. "do something else for a change " stuff.

elizabeth said...

my sick sense of humour loves the sound effects hehehe

blj said...

yea, the sound effect when burning them alive, just love it.