Saturday, 30 September 2006

hayley

I just talked to hayley on the net. (not our warden hehe).

She used to be my best friend at school when we were little. We have the same birthday and that’s what I remember as being the first thing we ever said to each other. We sort of lost touch over the years, as you do, for various reasons like moving house, going to different schools etc. etc.

But a couple of years ago I sent her a birthday card, and from then til now we’ve sort of sent emails n stuff. I know she’ll be reading this sometime ;)

I hope we can get back to being friends eventually, it’d be really nice. I know I live far away now but I don’t think it’ll be forever, and we’re still in the same country anyway.

There have been a lot of spooky coincidences between us lately......like going to uni at the same time at the wrong time, there have been a few others and it’s quite strange hehe. Don’t know what she’ll think if she actually does read all of this stuff hehe. I believe I have changed a lot in my life.

No comments: