Wednesday, 13 September 2006

jonathan again

Hmmmmm.....ok “weird” conversation with Jonathan last night.....

We haven’t really talked since that thing the other day, and so I sent him a text last night as a bit of a last ditch effort to patch it up again. Because I like being friends with him, I’m never friends with any of my exes – I don’t even talk to any of my other ones, normally because there’s just nothing to say OR because they’ve shut me out and won’t talk to me.

So then we started texting, and he started saying things about having sex and not wanting it with me or something, even reading back over the messages I don’t understand it.

After all the times I’ve said I’m not really bothered about that in general right now, and certainly not with an ex – I just don’t understand it. I never even mentioned it, I just wanted to be friends again. It was as if he was replying to someone else’s messages or something.

Anyway, maybe we can patch it up now and clear up some things, now it’s the cold light of day and all.

I wonder if it really annoys him that I splash mine (and so his) personal life all over the internet. I don’t think it matters so much cos no-one really reads this anyway. Maybe I should stop doing it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So are you single right now? ;-)

elizabeth said...

as a matter of fact, yes ;) but i still live in england ;)

i haven't been with jonathan for a year now