Monday, 11 September 2006

after all my talk of not fancying people......

......I’ve been talking to someone lately.

Hehe *blush*

We’ve been talking on Lycos, he’s called Laurence (hmmmm.....not so sure about that one :P tells you a lot about him though ;)), he lives in Essex and went to uni in London, which he’s just finished I think.

He’s quite cute ;) I’ve only seen three pictures of him and I like what I see. No chin dimple but that’s a silly thing to like in a man anyway ;) I don’t know much about him actually. Just got a feeling.

There’s only a few times when talking to people online that you find someone worthwhile. Most people, I’ve found, are pretty much pervs or idiots. When you can just talk to someone about nothing really, without getting annoyed by them, or without the conversation drying up, then you know they are worthwhile.

I like this one ;) don’t know what’s going to happen though, Essex and Chichester not exactly next door. But I’m sure something will work out if we want it to.

Sometimes talking online and on the phone just come to nothing in the end. Or maybe it’ll come to something ;)

Hehe I’m a bit giggly ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww he is not that cute :P

elizabeth said...

oh i beg to differ ;)