This will be my last blog in this house for 3 months. Wow, that doesn’t feel real yet even today.
Most things are packed – my dad is obsessed by the fact that it might be too heavy for the car, bothered about the suspension or some crap. I’d rather he bothered about me and my stuff – which is important to me.
Anyway. All I have to do in the morning is get my bits and bobs together – like toiletries n stuff that I might need tonight and tomorrow morning. Then it’s off down to Chichester again to stay in a hotel.
I feel like I’m going on holiday really. I think once I’m in my new little room and my parents are gone, and going to work on Monday, it’ll feel more like a new life.
Well, I should get to bed soon, long drive tomorrow. I hope my new bed is as comfy as my bed, my bed is just heaven ;)
Friday, 15 September 2006
bye bye crosshills
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hard work... moving to a new place -- hope you get settled down there well.
Good luck with the new place, new life, new start.
Post a Comment