Monday, 25 September 2006

laurence............part IV

I met up with Laurence yesterday.......

He drove down (he lives in Essex, that’s just north of London) and got here at about 3 or so. He got a bit lost and went to the wrong town at first hehe. But he got here and we went for a wander around town, (I got a bit lost hehe still haven’t got the hang of what is down each of the four streets that intersect the centre of town) and then out to late lunch / dinner at an Italian. Then we had a drink in Wetherspoons. I had some wine in the restaurant, oh how I miss red wine – I’d buy some to have here but it’s no fun on your own.

It has to be said – Oh My God.

He is absoloutely gorgeous. His photo just doesn’t do him justice at all. He has a very masculine face – strong jaw, and sort of stubbly business going on on his chin which Really suits him. Oh My God. I was a bit worried that I wouldn’t like him enough when I met up with him – that sometimes happens with people off the net. But he exceeded any expectations I might have had.

After the drink we went back to my hall, and when I came upstairs people were saying “oh there she is! You’ve been ages!!” – I don’t know how long they expected me to be on a date! Hehe. Hope they got sufficiently jealous :P

Then we stayed in my room and chatted and ...stuff, there was a lot of shouting outside and people being silly. Think everyone was having a bit of a mad Sunday night for some reason. I think they also knew what we were doing and just wanted to be silly outside on purpose ;) I hope it’ll calm down in time. I wanted him to stay over, but he had to get back to go to work the next day, I think he would have stayed if I’d have persuaded him a bit more. I was actually in two minds actually, it was a bit soon.

He’s going to Paris next week for work, he’s going to get me a present ;) I hope I see him again soon, he is just so nice. It’s such a shame he lives far away, I didn’t want to get into a long distance thing again......would have loved to be with someone at uni – to be able to see them every day if you want to etc.

But it’s not much of a sacrifice to suffer the distance to be with someone soooooooo gorgeous :P

After Laurence had gone I went downstairs and watched a bit of Family Guy with the guys, and then me and Danny had a bit of a chat in his room about our various weekend activities (I asked him about Dan, but he didn’t know him – I’m not sure I want to do anything about that now), and then we stayed snuggled up watching this silly late night quiz thing on ITV, had such a laugh at the stupid presenters, then I went up to bed at about 3. He asked me to stay but I really needed some sleep, and I’m still not comfortable with the idea right now. Maybe one day.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

blj:

yes i am having a lot of fun.

i had to delete the post you commented on because for some reason there were two of the same posts and that one had the first line missed off...

blj said...

no probs.