On Saturday we went to my little cousin Saskia’s birthday party. She’s 9 today (that time has just flown by!) and she had a party at a local pub where they have this play area thing.
Here are some pics my dad took of it.
She has a little sister now (i say 'now' - time is flying by so fast, it feels like only two minutes she was still a bump and she still feels like a baby to me), Katie, who’s 2 – she had a whale of a time! Running up and down, going down all the big slides and everything hehe!
I remember my 9th birthday – I had a roller skating party. That was ace!! We had it at a sports centre, and all my friends came, and we skated round cones and stuff. I might dig out the photos and scan some in hehe. Seeing all the kids sat round the table eating reminded me of it, cos that’s what we did afterwards. And I had a cake with Sonic the Hedgehog on it.
Ahhhh great days :P (that’s a quote from Bottom hehe!)
Monday, 10 July 2006
saskia's birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
the little girl is very cute.
roller skates and cake with some weird hedgehog character... sounds fun.
may be you should use flickr to put all of those your photos.
no i can host photos myself, and besides it was just a whim - not going to put millions up anyway because i can't be bothered scanning them all and i doubt many people would be interested anyway.
"she was still a bump"
is this a right usage? (trying to learn)
hehehe what do you mean is that the right usage? :P
'a bump' is what people say as an affectionate term for being pregnant - you know, having a baby bump......creates an image hehe
you've never heard that before?
i can remember when katie wasn't born yet (i can remember when both of them weren't born actually), and it only feels like two minutes ago.
Yea now makes sense. never heard that before... well anyway I hope you did not mind me asking. I am one of those who ask too many questions.
'the right usage' - I meant as in, is it one of your creative writing or generally used one.
you mean - did i just make up the phrase "a bump" ? hehe no it's not my own personal phrase ;)
yes it's a generally used phrase, most people in this country would know what you meant if you said "i have a bump" or "i remember when she was just a bump"
wow that must have been 3 years ago
Post a Comment