This is just genius:http://www.saab-stuff.com/pop.swf
I was thinking how else I could waste time, there you come up with some popping idea. hehe
hehehe oh don't you just love this.....it's great for wasting time!!plus you can have endless supplies of bubble wrap with no mess.....genius
Paint it red, and put tension sheet on the front…
i think someone already had that idea
Why is it a womens voice saying "must have more"? Do SAAB think that women want to pop more then men?
i never even noticed that, i don't have the sound on usually and if i do, not loud.that voice sounds a little bit inappropriate don't you think :P :P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was thinking how else I could waste time, there you come up with some popping idea. hehe
hehehe oh don't you just love this.....it's great for wasting time!!
plus you can have endless supplies of bubble wrap with no mess.....genius
Paint it red, and put tension sheet on the front…
i think someone already had that idea
Why is it a womens voice saying "must have more"? Do SAAB think that women want to pop more then men?
i never even noticed that, i don't have the sound on usually and if i do, not loud.
that voice sounds a little bit inappropriate don't you think :P :P
Post a Comment