
This is very upbeat, and sort of poppy in places. I’m listening to it right now, it’s on track 7 of 10. Some of the songs get a little bit repetitive at the ends, for more than one I’ve skipped it ahead when it’s got to about 30 seconds from the end. I think if I wasn’t on the computer it would be ok, if I’m in control of the player I tend to skip a lot, even if I’m only a little bit bored.
The best song is definitely ‘No Tomorrow’, which is why I bought this. Very upbeat and happy happy. A song has just come on which is soooo sad and slow! Completely different from all the rest of the album. That’s called ‘Look Around’.
By the way, the cover on my version is exactly the same as the picture up there, but it's red not blue. I couldn't find a red version on the net for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment