Part One
Yesterday we went supermarket shopping. We got back and I was getting the stuff out of the car when I went over on my ankle. It was no big deal, the same sort of thing happens all the time, it didn’t hurt, I didn’t think anything of it.
Then later on my foot started to hurt. It began to mean I couldn't walk on it. Then in a couple of hours it started to be the worst pain in the world. It was just horrible!! I had a feel around my foot, to see what was wrong, if anything was broken – it wasn’t, but the amount of pain I was in I may as well have done!! I rubbed on some ibruprofen gel, and took some ibruprofens, and wore a support bandage. I put my feet up on a foot stool, but I couldn’t get comfy anywhere. I also had some frozen peas on it, but I don't know if it did any good. I couldn’t concentrate on eating or watching a film, I had some food just so I could take the pain killers.
If this is what a sprained foot feels like I’m never having children!!! Hehe :P that sounds silly, but true. I don’t deal with pain very well ;)
I had to hop everywhere, go up the stairs sitting down backwards, use all the walls and anything else to hand to balance on, it was ridiculous.
Part Two
When I got to bed there was a giant insect in my room. It terrorised me for about an hour. I hate insects. Especially ones that can fly. I really, really hate spiders. This thing was a daddy long legs type creature – a spider that can fly Perfect! I tried turning my light out and turning on a light outside to make it go away, it didn’t. I eventually tried whacking it with a sketchbook (hehe). I seemed to get it, but couldn’t see where it went.
I wanted to sleep – this was 2 in the morning. You try hitting an insect on the ceiling while trying to stand on one foot......it's quite exhausting. I lay on my bed and looked up. My book shelf is above my head. There it was staring at me, sitting on the spines of some books. It was like a horror movie! I LEPT up – 'what are you doing to me you sick ba$tard' – grabbed my sketchbook and put it hard down on top of it. I made sure it was dead!! I just can’t sleep knowing there’s some insect in there with me. I threw my sketchbook across the room and sort of fell into bed and to sleep. Ugh. Worst thing about summer.
Part Three
This morning my foot is a little better, except I still can’t walk on it, not even a limp. I can’t put any pressure on it. I’m sure there’s nothing broken, but if it stays this way I’ll have to go see someone about it, to at least get some crutches. I’m glad I don’t have anywhere to go lately, it's the summer I can laze around and read books.
Thursday, 20 July 2006
i have had a hellish evening :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is very sad, hope you get well soon with your legs.
Flying insects are really annoying. I hate mosquitoes. Spiders are OK for me, they eat moz. so they are my friends ;)
ahhh you got it working again! i sent you this is an email too.
i Hate all insects grrrrrr and i'm sure they know, because they follow me round and won't go away when i want them to hehe grrrrrrrrr
Post a Comment