Family Guy is the most ace programme ever. It’s sooooooo funny. It’s similar to The Simpsons - it’s an animated comedy about an American family, but it's a lot more adult. I think that gives it a slight edge, because they're not really worried about what they say.
My favourite character is Glen Quagmire – who’s a sex mad neighbour, whose catchphrases are “giggidy giggidy”, “OH!” (that has to be done with a gesture :P) and “ooooh riiiiiiight”.
Here's some great quotes:
Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.
Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
(to a woman at a fair ground)
Quagmire: You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire.
Hehe.
Saturday, 8 July 2006
giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!
tags:
randomness,
t.v.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is soo funny.
I dont have a chance to see this. Though I like Homer, especially for his "Doh!"
hehehe yeah love the simpsons too, its on every day here.
family guy isn't on tv much, i have them all on dvd
I don't get simpsons either, missing the sattelite TV channels (may be, when I can afford one)
Post a Comment