So here is the list:
- A favourite song
- A favourite movie
- A favourite television programme
- A favourite book
- A favourite quote
- Whatever tickles your fancy
- A photo that makes you happy
- A photo that makes you angry/sad
- A photo you took
- A photo of you taken over ten years ago
- A photo of you taken recently
- Whatever tickles your fancy
- A fictional book
- A non-fictional book
- A fanfic
- A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
- An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
- Whatever tickles your fancy
- A talent of yours
- A hobby of yours
- A recipe
- A website
- A YouTube video
- Whatever tickles your fancy
- Your day, in great detail
- Your week, in great detail
- This month, in great detail
- This year, in great detail
- Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
- Whatever tickles your fancy

For the sake of honesty, some of the entries I may write on the same day and not one per day (as the content of my ‘favourites’ is unlikely to change in such a short period of time). I also like to blog when I get the bug, and not because I’m ‘obligated’
Starting tomorrow :D
Pass it on if you like!
No comments:
Post a Comment