- A favourite television programme
This is an easy one!
I used to be a House addict, but ever since the stupid content of season 4, my liking for it has waned exponentially. Now I don’t even watch it at all, I actually find it boring.
Now CSI on the other hand... CSI is Exciting! I have only just got into it, as I see it when I go round my parents house (we don’t have a t.v. here). One incarnation or another of CSI is on every single day.
What happened was, an episode from the beginning of season 7 was on and at the end of it the story didn’t finish – there was a cliff hanger and they didn’t resolve it! Argh *&(+%> various noises of anguish and indignation.
So I acquired the rest of season 7 and watched them near enough back to back, mostly in bed doing cross stitch :D That season was a really good one, it turned out the cliff hanger was part of an on going story that lasted the whole season, and I was on the edge of my seat!
Since then I’ve been trawling through the rest of them from that point onwards, and in the future I hope to watch the early ones too. I definitely prefer the ones with Grissom in rather than Dr Langston.
But my favourite character is Captain ‘No $hit’ Brass :P
I have just got to the one with Justin Bubo in it, and this tickles me:
No comments:
Post a Comment