Sunday, 4 June 2006

the work, she is done

Well! It’s finally all Finished! (I think :P)

I typed up all the outstanding bits I needed to do on the computer, printed them, and now all I have to do is stick them into my sketchbook, and check it through for anything I haven’t annotated and maybe do some little easy sketches here and there.

But basically it’s all done and ready to give in tomorrow.

Now all I have to do is go into college to paint the walls and get the space ready for the exhibition. I took in my final piece (which is pretty big) the other day with my dad in the car, because he can’t take me on Monday and there’s no way I could get it there myself.

Hope it’s all ok. All I want is a pass. I’m not even bothered about a merit anymore. All I want and need is a pass, and I think I’ll get it because I have done a lot of work and I’ve seen passes for much less than this ;)

3 comments:

blj said...

Good luck for the merit, I am sure you deserve it.

elizabeth said...

well thanks but like i said, i only want a pass

blj said...

how is it going?