meritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmeritmerit
Yes it’s official. I went in today to take down my work and to collect anything else that was lying around college. Stuck it all in the boot of the car, collected my last bursary cheque (woo free money) and then went in to talk to my tutor Lisa.
We sat in the life drawing room on a plinth as all the tables and chairs are still in storage I think hehe! She told me I got a merit, and that the project was good – did lots of research and stuff, good ideas, lots of work in general. We had a bit of a chat about uni, she asked if it was sorted and I said the accommodation is, I just needed to confirm my place by getting a pass. I got a merit for my project and for my essay (you get two separate marks and they add them up to make your final grade).
So it’s finally finished. I no longer go to Craven College, I’m now headed to the University of Chichester. I have to write to them to tell them I passed the course, even though I think UCAS tell them anyway.....anyway, best to make sure they know and my place is official.
I feel at a bit of a loose end – I’ve been waiting for it to be over, because even though it has been finished for a while now, I haven’t been to college in weeks, it’s still been hanging over me in my mind. It’s been unfinished business that needed to be resolved before I could move on.
Now it is resolved, I want to do some spontaneous art for myself, not leading from or going somewhere. That sounds funny hehe! I also want to do lots more reading, and cross stitch. I’m doing a picture of a flamenco dancer at the moment – it’s absolutely beautiful. I might paint that :P
Thursday, 29 June 2006
Merit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well done
wellllllllllllll doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
thankkkkk youuuuuuuuu
Post a Comment