Sunday, 25 June 2006

almost nearly properly finished...

Oh wow the show is finished!!

We went to the opening on Tuesday, it was packed out – far too crowded, and we hardly saw anything. We went back Friday and Saturday with two sets of family and it was a lot better when it was quiet.

I have photos – will post some eventually :P making a digital photo album to send to people who didn’t get to go.

Going to another arty thing tonight, an evening with one of my old tutors, who’s going to do a painting and talk about his life – should be really interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many of your friends managed to make it to the show?

elizabeth said...

apart from you none and you know it!!

Anonymous said...

well I told you I would come and see it (400 mile round trip)

elizabeth said...

yeah did i say anything about you coming?!

whats that, a guilt trip?

i just said noone else came