Friday, 28 April 2006

sheep

The sheep are baa-ing unbelievably loudly in the field at the back of our house!! I have images of seeing a zonked out sheep tomorrow, tired out after an energetic baa.

3 comments:

blj said...

I once was invited to an English old man's country house. I offered to help him to cut some wood in the fields. The sheep were usually friendly towards him but the moment they saw me, they ran away and went for a discussion in a corner. One sheep then slowly came forward looking at me strangely. Probably it thought to itself , "What is this creature, I have never seen here before?". It was funny when even people in that remote part of the world were looking at me quite strangely and the sheeps will no doubt were estranged. But his geese were happy to hang around as I fed them that morning.

Oh I love that trip, quite picturesque. Thanks for your sheep's baa, my memory refreshed.

elizabeth said...

hehe glad i could help ;)

i just think it's funny i'm sat here now in the day and there's not a peep from them. Eleven o'clock at night and they're up and baa-ing away! :P

blj said...

Sheep revenge, they have had enough of humans shaving them - they dont want you to have a good night sleep.