Danny has split up with his girlfriend of over a year :(
I don’t know the details yet, we’ve only talked on msn for a little while before dinner. I’m sure he’ll be very down this weekend – we said we’d have a proper chat on Sunday night when he gets back. I’d like to be his shoulder, I feel so sorry for him.
They were so together - I can't imagine what's happened. All I can think it was either they couldn't cope with only seeing each other weekends, or he was telling me that she was a bit bothered about being in a serious relationship at 16 and felt like she was missing out a bit. But I thought they had got over both of those things.
I suppose I'll find out on Sunday.
Saturday, 11 November 2006
split #1 :(
tags:
Danny,
relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment