All started at dinner. Everyone in my hall has gone home for the weekend, or gone somewhere anyway. The only people left are me, Miks and Alex.
So I went down to dinner on my own – the other two had gone already I think. I got my food, and then went to sit on my own, cos I didn’t see the others anywhere, and I didn’t really want to sit with anyone anyway.
There was a gorgeoussssss black forest gateau ;)
About halfway through eating, Alex walked past and said we’re just sat over there if I wanted to come sit with them, I said it was ok, I was already sat down and eating etc.
Then after that Pete came over and started chatting to me. I said I was all alone tonight and would be drinking wine cos it’s been a bad week! He said he’d come over later to keep me company.
So at about 6 or so he came to my room, we had a chat, he played with some of my clay hehe (and made a rude shape :P!), we watched some Family Guy, I introduced him to John Mayer (who he liked!). Then at 10 we went over to his room (in Spring 4) and watch QI. We stayed chatting and stuff until about 1.30am, and then he walked me back to my block.
A good night all round ;)
Turns out he’s fancied me since he met me, thinks I’m stunningly gorgeous, and thought I was out of his league.
That’s always nice to find out.
Saturday, 11 November 2006
i spent the evening with pete last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment