This Monday the theme was Little Britain, but hardly anyone dressed up - it's too hard to do ;)Here are some photos:Little Britain Night
you look great with glasses!!!
I wondered whether you were a vicky pollard, before seeing the pictures... :P
thanks about the glasses!!and i had NO idea you'd even heard of little britain!!! do you watch it?hardly anyone dressed up - it's too hard. ben had his 'Andy' ("yeah i know") mask, and one guy dressed as the hypnotist guy - he won best dressed.
I had watched couple of episodes while in Britain, it was an instant hit on me. I do not get them here, anymore :(
aaw shame - it is a good show.and i do like vicky pollard ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you look great with glasses!!!
I wondered whether you were a vicky pollard, before seeing the pictures... :P
thanks about the glasses!!
and i had NO idea you'd even heard of little britain!!! do you watch it?
hardly anyone dressed up - it's too hard. ben had his 'Andy' ("yeah i know") mask, and one guy dressed as the hypnotist guy - he won best dressed.
I had watched couple of episodes while in Britain, it was an instant hit on me. I do not get them here, anymore :(
aaw shame - it is a good show.
and i do like vicky pollard ;)
Post a Comment