Hehe that got your attention! :P (oh who am I kidding, only three people read this anyway!) We were doing our regular Friday night activities – watching QI and drinking hehe! Then we got onto a bit of a heart to heart chat. Seeing as it was just us – Danny’s gone home, and Kieran was there for a while but went off to stay with his gf, and everyone else had gone to the pub.
It was quite nice really – I’m learning things about him little by little, and it was nice to tell him stuff too – I did say some stuff just because I was drunk though, but that happens and it wasn’t anything bad.
Then he asked me to stay (he’s done that before because he was lonely, but that time he was drunk and I wasn’t and I wasn’t comfortable with the idea). But this time I was kinda lonely too, plus I’d just washed my sheets and not put them back on the bed and didn’t fancy going up to do it hehe. So I went up and put on my pjs, came back down and spent the night with Ben.
Just slept I have to add! It was quite nice really, I have been a bit lonely this week and it’s been a rubbish week anyway. We both woke up in the morning, and then sort of dozed a bit until now – I came back up here cos I have some work to do and Laurence was supposed to be coming over tonight.
I say ‘supposed to be’ because when I checked my phone I had a message saying “I thought I’d be better at a long distance relationship but it’s getting to be hard work for me” – yeah great!! That’s really what I wanted to hear after what happened last week!!
I really hope he still comes, I so want to see him :(
Saturday, 4 November 2006
i slept with ben last night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment