Monday, 14 August 2006

let's play the great ipod personality test!

Here’s how it works. Put your iPod, or whatever mp3 player on shuffle or random. I used my music player on the computer (win amp), added all the songs I have on my comp, and then randomised the list. So that’s 778 songs to go on.

15 songs, 15 questions. No skipping! Play the first 15 songs that come up randomly. Once the songs are playing you have to listen to them all and then answer the questions based on them.

Ok – here goes.


1. How does the world see you?

I Love it When We Do – Ronan Keating


This is a happy bouncy song. Always makes me think of Neil actually. It’s about someone who’s quite happy that they’re in a new relationship.

My favourite lines would be “you’re a dream that’s realised, if life is cruel then someone lied”. Think that’s how I’m going to look on this question ;)


2. Will I have a happy life?

City Love – John Mayer


So to have a happy life I must fall in love with someone in a city, possibly named Lydia.

Apt…..

I’m choosing to think this means I will have a happy life. This isn’t a sad song, I absolutely love John Mayer in general, I’m very happy this song came up at all. So there we go :P

Favourite line: “I can’t remember life before her name”.


3. What do my friends think of me?

I Don’t Know Why – Alison Krauss


This is a country. She has a Gorgeous voice. This song is very plinky plonky, with all the normal banjo and violin stuff you’d expect from a country song.

So what does it mean about my friends……..it seems that they are a dream that will come true. That’s how I’m taking it ;)

Favourite line: “somewhere dreams come true” “I don’t know why I know these things but I do”


4. Do people secretly lust after me?

Lose Again – Alison Krauss


It’s just a coincidence she came up twice I think ;)

Favourite lines:

“Save me, free me, from my heart this time”

“You’re keeping me going, I know it’s insane” –ooo I like that one :P

So that’s a Yes then! :P


5. How can I make myself happy?

This Land is Mine – Dido


I’m choosing to take this as, don’t lose yourself, to make myself happy is to find where I’m going, what I like, and stay there and do it. Sounds ok to me :P

Favourite line: “I’m still the queen of my domain”


6. What should I do with my life?

I’m Right Here – Samantha Mumba


“Back in the day, I did not know what to look for in my new bo. So I would just settle for guys I should never even have dated but now I know better.”

OMG how true!!

Soooooooo that means, in my life, I should never settle for people that aren’t good enough. Only date people who are worth it. Go on past experience.

That’s good advice, thanks samantha :P


7. Will I ever have children?

Knocking on Heaven’s Door – Eric Clapton


hmmm………

Knocking but never going in maybe? :P


8. What is some good advice for me?

Complicated – Avril Lavigne


I’m saying the two pieces of good advice contained in this song for me are:

“I like you the way you are”
and

“lay back, it’s all been done before”

*wink*


9. How will I be remembered?

I bruise Easily – Natasha Bedingfield


aaaaaaaawwwwww how apt ;)

I’ll be remembered as a cute little thing who is very sensitive to what people do and say to me.

“I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me”


10. What's my signature dance song?

What I Go To School For – Busted


A story about a boy with a crush on a teacher. Hmmm………not much I can salvage out of this one.

:P

Did remind me of a Family Guy episode though, here it is summarised in one exchange:

Busty Teacher: what do you see here?
Chris: Two Ds and an F

Ahem…


11. What's my current theme song?

Is It Any Wonder – Keane


“is it any wonder I feel afraid”

I think this is quite fitting for my current situation, for a number of reasons that would probably take ages to explain hehe.


12. What do others think my current theme song is?

Beautiful – Christina Aguilera


Tee hee WELL!! :P

Think it’s quite obvious what this means ;)


13. What shall they play at my funeral?

Do You Have a Little Time – Dido


Hmmm………if they played this at a funeral it would probably scare the congregation half to death themselves!

It’s sort of spooky, and contains lines like “you should stop for a while you will find me standing by over here”.

It’s actually quite good for a funeral, you could have the last laugh over your family hehehe. I’ll consider it ;)


14. What type of men/women (delete as appropriate) do I like?

Creepin Up on You – Darren Hayes


Hehehe so I like my men creeping up on me do i? :P

This song is actually about a stalker……really don’t think this is the type of men I go for to be honest.


15. How's my love life?

Cleveland - Jewel

Hmmmmmm the line that stands out (sniggers) is:

“I wanna make your toes curl”

ahem…



Wow that’s fun. Everyone should do this!! I’m definitely going to do it again once I’ve put all the music I have on cd onto my comp! Because the ones I used this time are just a fraction of the amount I have all together. Should get some interesting results with thousands of songs to choose from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you'll be looking out for somebody called Lydia :p

elizabeth said...

oh shush you :P

you should do this!! and tell me the answers :P