Ok it's OFFICIAL. I have a sick sense of humour. This game made me laugh too ;)http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/castle
I am killing myself... playing against yourself is too funny, hehe.
oops wrong comment at wrong post -- that was for the bowman.
that is true :Pwhat made me laugh is the sound effects and the little men still firing - standing there with arrows sticking out of them! hehe
yea, i really had my big laugh when the arrow is stuck on the head and bleeding... wicked little men.
OMG! the castle thing is for instant RSI in your wrist.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am killing myself... playing against yourself is too funny, hehe.
oops wrong comment at wrong post -- that was for the bowman.
that is true :P
what made me laugh is the sound effects and the little men still firing - standing there with arrows sticking out of them! hehe
yea, i really had my big laugh when the arrow is stuck on the head and bleeding... wicked little men.
OMG! the castle thing is for instant RSI in your wrist.
Post a Comment