Tuesday, 22 August 2006

i do make myself laugh ;)

Here is a conversation of messages I had earlier:

Him:

Hello hows you?!?!?!?!??

Me:

wow that's a lot of punctuation....

i'm fine!!!!!!!!!!


[I did count the number of punctuation marks he put and did the same number on purpose ;)]

Him:

well its good to be gramically correct these days!

Glad your fine ?!!?!?!?!?!?!??! lol


Me:

well possibly.

i'm not sure what 'gramically' is, but maybe it is important to be it.......:P

i wonder if it's anything like grammatically correct. which isn't anything to do with punctuation...



This is what makes me laugh ;) I can’t Stand people who say stupid stuff like this. And then, when I correct him (in my dry witted manner) he completely misses it and says this:

Him:

now your talking buisness ARGH!!!!

hows you anyways?? im stuck her for another three hours and 15mins ARGH lol



This is also a pet hate of mine – people who complain about their jobs, wishing it was Friday night when it’s only Monday afternoon.

So this person has already passed all the criteria for not being messaged again.

1) being stupid
2) not seeing when you are being stupid
3) not getting my sense of humour
4) complaining about his job
5) saying 'lol'
6) asking me how I am more than once
7) using too much punctuation unnecessarily and in an un-funny way


Bye bye ‘him’!

4 comments:

blj said...

am not one of those annoying

elizabeth said...

i don't really get that......explain please? :P

blj said...

oops! this is one of my weird problems. apart from being dyslexic, i also miss out words while typing, thinking i already have.

the above was supposed to be...

I hope I am not one of those annoying (talk nonsense).

elizabeth said...

hehe no course you're not ;) i would have stopped posting your messages ages ago if you were ;)

i suppose i just don't like slightly stupid people