As per my blog post in September, I have just signed up for the Bead Soup blog party! This time the participants are chosen by lottery, just to keep the numbers down a little bit.
Apparently 384 people have signed up this time! There will only be 200 participants, so basically it’s a coin toss whether I get in. I’ll take that bet ;)

I’ve been thinking about what kind of ‘soup’ I’d like to send to my partner if I get in... and having a rummage in my stash for pretty things that I can bear to part with! I want to send some of my millefiori beads, so I’ll try make a nice colour combination with them.
My only stumbling block will be a focal bead, as I don’t normally work with focal beads. I feel like it takes attention away from the rest of the jewellery (which is the point of a focal, but I see that as a negative). I’ll see what I can find, and perhaps it can be a small focal bead... as long as it’s a focal it doesn’t have to be big!
What I’d really like to do is send the other person a set of MY favourite colours, and have them send me a set of THEIR favourite colours. That way we both get to use colours that we may not use normally.
I’m very excited! Only five days until I find out if I got in! Squee!
Tuesday, 10 January 2012
one, two, do the Bead Soup
tags:
beads,
blogging,
craft,
goals,
jewellery,
millefiori,
polymer clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment