Saturday, 14 January 2012

feelin’ lucky?

So as I sit in bed on (technically) the 14th, I’m starting to get nervous / excited about whether I’ll make it into the Bead Soup lottery :S

I seem to be obsessing a little about the idea, but I like to get excited about things because it doesn’t seem to happen often enough!

I hope my potential future beading partner doesn’t mind, but I kinda sorta already sorted out my Soup ...just in case ya know? I just put some colour combinations together, see if they looked good next to each other. I think they do ;) I’m thinking about findings now, and that’ll probably be Monday’s job if I get in.

I’d love a ‘lampy’ person. Or a polymer clayer. I would Love someone from far away, with different bead shops than I have in England. I wonder whether I will have heard of them or if they’ll be new to me.

It feels a bit like 21st December when you’re a kid... schools out, decorations are up, but Santa’s not here for another few days ...eek I hope I get in!

Maybe I should toss a few coins and build up some luck. Go looking for some broken mirrors to cross my path, carry round a black cat’s shoe, avoid walking under a four leaf clover, or break some ladders while opening seven umbrellas.

I think maybe something’s gone wrong there... ;)

2 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

Ha ha! This is why I had to use a randomizer -- there was no WAY I could personally pick people, it would have wreaked havoc on my nerves, and it STILL is because I can't make everyone happy, and that's really what I want to do -- make everyone happy. But 384 is a LOT to take on (as I learned last time) and most people never got to visit all the blogs.

elizabeth said...

Don't worry, we all understand you're just one person doing a massive job.

People will be happy to either take part, or just 'hop'. I did last time!