Saturday, 29 October 2011

virtual brownie

This little project has been prompted by a question on the quiz show ‘Pointless’ about Brownie badges. I knew quite a few of them, ones I had got and ones I just remembered.

So after that I had a lil look on the Brownies website, to see what it’s like now. On there there is a Page of all the badges you can get. It looks really fun!

So as it’s (not) almost the 20 year anniversary of me joining the Brownies, and I am highly unlikely to ever have a seven year old daughter who asks to join, I am starting the ‘Virtual Brownie’ © project.

I am going to go through all of the badges and complete the tasks you need to do to get the badges. I will take pictures and videos of the various tasks, as proof that I’ve done it, and post my projects here on my blog under the tab of virtual brownie.

If anyone stumbles across this blog and wants to join in, then head on over to the Brownies website and see what fun you can have! ;)

No comments: