For seven minutes 23 seconds of my life I would like to switch off that little cynical voice that knows we live in a material world driven by money.
Seven times by two equals 14 ;) That is my excuse and I’m sticking to it :D (I always refer to myself as being 7, as I think that is the best age to be in general. And I believe the best age to enjoy pop music is 14. Ipso Facto...)
Yisbas lil banner is flying for One Direction!
In case you never heard of them, they shot to fame after coming third on The X Factor last year. The little wizards of the pop industry and SC have taken five little boys, put them together, and cut and blow dried them into the perfect little boyband. Hey, they even made them a song about materialism to sing - who knew?!
Watching their videos and listening to the type of music they are adopting as their style, they are like the Jonas Brothers / Osmonds (i.e. nice boys you could take home to mum) but not half as clean cut (come on, we all know about Harry Styles :P). He’s not out to hold a girls hand!
As I’m an honorary 14 year old, my favourite is Liam :P Yay ;) Except with the haircut he had on The X Factor. Picky, picky... Plus Zayn is from Bradford and so am I, so I am claiming him as a local boy! Local Boy Woo!!
Hopefully Santa’s elves might possibly be bringing me their new album.... Like I said, I want to get rid of being cynical and for once enjoy what I enjoy rather than suppressing it.
One Direction!
No comments:
Post a Comment