Friday, 7 October 2011

30 days day 25 - your day, in great detail

  1. Your day, in great detail

I can usually track my days in great detail by looking through my internet history.

  • Didn’t sleep very well.
  • Woke up about 11am, when Bri went to see the new mortgage people in Otley.
  • Got up around 12.30, but stayed in bed.
  • Checked emails and blogs.
  • Played Plant Tycoon and Virtual Villagers.
  • Bri came back.
  • Watched Pointless with leftover cheesecake mix.
  • Bri had a nap, so I got out of bed.
  • Saw a new Simon’s cat video, involving a kitten.
  • Read about X Factor.
  • Watched Doctors, while Bri was baking a giant cupcake.
  • Looked out of the window until it went dark.
  • Smelled Bri cooking his dinner and lunch for later.
  • Sat in bed and watched the British Bake off Masterclass.
  • Saw Bri off to work.
  • Played a bit more, and watched some other t.v. shows.

Yes I do sometimes wonder “is this my life?”.

No comments: