Friday, 14 October 2011

don’t say a word

So on Monday, 8th November of last year I made a kind of scathing and harsh post directed at someone who I never believed would ever read the post (and don’t worry - they won’t).

The main themes were that she had been sterilised having not ever wanting children, but then ‘miraculously’ changed her mind having gotten married and possibly/probably being talking into it by her husband.

So my post was all about how it wasn't fair on anyone, how the Earth has enough children, and how if she'd never wanted them - why have them now?

Maybe I got it wrong, maybe children ARE a product of your body and products of your relationship.

It is now 14th October of this year, and on 6th October Stupid Stephanie's children were named George and Eleanor.

Good luck to all four of them.

No comments: