Tuesday, 6 March 2007

a week 'quotiness'

It's been one week since our 'pivotal', if you like, date. It was our second date, we met on the sunday, last sunday omg, and then went out to dinner on the Tuesday - LAST Tuesday OMFG :O. After that it was kinda official, even though I think we both knew it was going somewhere when we first met.

We did have a kind of 'can't wait to see you' first-and-a-half date on monday, but that doesn't count :D

I'm wearing the same thing that I wore then, we're not going to the same place but it's a kind of token 'we both can't believe it's only last week when we met' gesture. Celebrating our 'week-iversary' hehehe.

He should be here in 5 mins, I'm ready and excited. Let's hope it goes as well as our second date, it will i know already :D

No comments: