Another Monday night session:
Sci-fi Night
I did leave an hour early though cos of Mr Bri hehe. I was so bored and felt like I was smack in the middle of an 18 year old fantasy. And all I could think of was him. So I left, and rung him up asking him to come over.
I sent this text "1. I want to be with you this second (jump in your car it's a genuine offer), 2. I want to BE with you in general, 3. tonight I was in the middle of an 18 year old fantasy and I finally realised what life and love could really be so I left an hour early. I know, it's too much after 1 meeting, but you are absolutely wonderful..."
He replied saying "If you really want to see me, well I really want to be with you so if the offer is still serious..."
Then I rung him and said I never say anything I don't mean ;) and he said "I don't want to have to wait a whole day before I see you"
So he came round. Best end to a Monday night ever hehehe.
Thursday, 1 March 2007
sci-fi night photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment