Bri asked me to paint him a picture of clouds (he’d seen my photos of the stuff from last year, and the fact that I love doing them), so I said I would.
I started it in secret and finished it last night. He was coming over after work (i.e. at about 3.45am!!). I left the painting on the window sill so it would be a surprise.
When he came I said I had a present for him and made him look on the window sill. He gasped and said he loved it. The best reaction ever hehe.
Today I went to lunch with him and his friend Russ – I wanted to meet him, they’ve been friends forever. Bri said “I asked her to paint me some clouds, and she painted me the most beautiful clouds in the world”.
Aaaaaaawwwwwww *melts*.
Here’s the photo I based it on. I signed and dated the back and wrote “here comes the sun”. It’s my favourite Beatles song and kind of appeals to us both.
Saturday, 10 March 2007
clouds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment