Friday, 2 March 2007

we are so meant to be

He came over last night after work, and we spent the evening in Ben’s room laughing like crazy at silly stuff on you tube and being horrible to ‘Dirt-Box’ on msn with a few people, had a beer and some pizza.

We went up to my room at about 2am, made olive marinade, then ate them and drank shiraz. We spent the whole night talking and listening to music. Doing that ‘saying what the other is thinking’ thing lots of times hehe. We only went to bed at about 6am.

And we talked about sex again – the fact that this was the perfect opportunity to do something but we just didn’t need to! We were happy just being in each others company and it was a wonderful night.

We slept until about 10.30am, woke up and chatted and stuff, sleeping on and off all day. We did go all the way a couple of times, but to be honest – it felt like we already had ;) we’re so close to each other emotionally, the feeling is so strong, that when we finally did it (made love!!) it was just another thing we do together, like kissing.

It felt amazing though. He does everything right, everything. It’s like my whole body feels hypersensitive just being around him. All my skin is crying out to be touched and when he does it feels so good.

At one point I was on top of him, and it was like we were ‘pretending’ to do it. It was strange. At one point I smiled and said ‘even when we just pretend to do it, it feels good’ and he nodded and agreed like I knew he would. It just proved that we don’t need it, we’re so close it even feels like we’re making love when we’re not.

This afternoon we made love – I believe it’s the first time I’ve ever made love. It just felt so right somehow. We connected, we moved together. He whispered ‘Oh my God’, and it felt amazing. It was the best in the world, ever. And it was because it was with him. It was like the icing on the cake. The whole package was complete. We already loved each other without having ever even touched each other, and then to share the love in physical form, was just perfect.

We were going to go out to the French restaurant again for dinner, but there wasn’t time really, so instead we ate houmus on pieces of baguette, and olives in marinade again. Was gorgeous and we both knew it. Then he left at about 6.15pm was so hard to say goodbye hehe.

Later on this evening Pete showed up at my door. He came in, started chatting, told me he’d had his nipple pierced. It was so obviously another pick up attempt. He asked about things on the boy front, and I said things were going good. Then he kind of said “oh it’ll only last 3 weeks” and this kind of thing – assuming the guy in question was just after sex. I didn’t tell him anything about Bri, it’s none of his business really.

Three weeks ago I would have loved Pete to come round – loved it! But now, I just didn’t want to see him. He said he was going to the bar soon, I said I would but I’m too tired, need some sleep after this week hehe!!

I’m quite drained physically, but also emotionally – it’s hard work all this love stuff hehe but so worth it :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck :) This one sounds good. Fingers crossed.

elizabeth said...

thank you!!

yeah it is good, and it just gets better by the day :D he's the best i could ever wish for. me but a man - i mean how does it get better hehehe :P

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you my friend. Good luck.