Wednesday, 28 February 2007

so in love

First of all, love at first sight actually exists. People don’t believe in it because you just don’t understand until it happens to you.

I am absolutely and completely in love. Now I know I have definitely never been before. It’s like orgasms – you think you’ve had one a few times until you actually have one and then you Know you’ve had one.

We connect, we belong together – we fit together. We have so much in common, but it’s more than that. Something intangible, something you can’t touch or see but you can feel stronger than you can feel anything. And the most important part, somehow I know that he knows the same thing. We both feel exactly the same. I’m in love with this amazing man and he loves me just as much in return.

The best part is – this is not lust. We haven’t had sex. We’ve stayed together overnight twice now. The first time we didn’t even think about it, it never even entered our heads. We didn’t need to do it! (I know he didn’t think of it either because he told me. We were talking about it and he said “I’m so glad you think the same”). Last night, we did think about it, did Some stuff but again, we didn’t need to have sex. This thing is bigger than the physical. The physical would be fantastic, it would feel absolutely incredible because it’s making love with someone I really deeply care about. But I wouldn’t care if we never had sex because I just want to be with him.

Sex isn’t going to enhance anything that isn’t already there through and through right now. I am so close to him. I can’t stop smiling. I can’t get enough of him. I want to be with him constantly, can’t stop kissing and touching him, just being close to him. Just looking at him even. We went into town, and I fit exactly under his arm when we have our arms round each other. We just fit together in any way two people can fit together.

Now I understand those films where people fall in love instantly. Love is something you just can’t possibly understand unless you’ve had it. I didn’t just get a boyfriend, I got the real deal. On our way into town he said into my ear “I’ve never felt this way in my whole life” – that was gorgeous!! And I said “neither have I” ;) oh I love him.

I remember someone once described being in love as being in a box*. That both people have to be inside the box for you to be ‘in love’. Now I understand, I can see that thought so clearly. We’re both in the same place. And like I said, we both Know the other one is in the same place. It’s amazing. I can’t wait to see where this is going!!!






























* ah, found it! Here's what they said:

"August 13th, 2005

in a box

In love. Can someone be ‘in love’ with somebody that doesn’t love them back? The way I see it, to be in love requires to people to be in the same place emotionally. Its like being in a box, if one object is in the box and the other isn’t in there, then it can’t be ‘in’ the box. There’s no doubt we can love someone that doesn’t love them back, but that’s not being ‘in love’. I guess I’m just waiting or hoping to be ‘in love’."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there medicine for Jealousy? If then send me some.

elizabeth said...

aaaaaaawwwwww i'm sorry but i couldn't wait for you forever!!