Had a date last night with Matthew ;)
We met on faceparty during the summer, then he didn’t reply for ages so I just took the hint. Then recently he sent me a message saying sorry for not replying and did I still want to meet up. He lives in Chichester which is ace!!
Sooooooo we met up, and went for a drink in Wetherspoons, then the Slug and Lettuce (or shag and lettuce – vegetarian orgy hehe :P). I had Such a good time. He’s a really lovely guy. Cute, funny. He’s a painter and decorator who decorates hotels.
At one point I asked him whether he preferred Matt or Matthew, and he said if he ever ‘names a wear badge’ it’d say Matthew. Hehe silly boy :P
Oh and he also described himself as a ‘geizer of knowledge’ (as opposed to my fountain of knowledge ;)), because he had peaks of saying intelligent things and then a whole stretch of talking bollocks hehehe.
We were sat on a sofa, and near the end of the night this weird guy came up and said something like “now, come on you two – it’s obvious you fancy each other. You can see there’s something there, your leg is across that way, and I think you should just get your freak on!”. We both thought this was the most random thing that ever happened hehe. So I sort of said “what’s in it for you?” – as in, he might have a bet on or something hehe. He said “absolutely nothing, but my mother is Venus and I’m Cupid!”. Hehehe how Random!
So after he left, we kind of laughed it off together. But it was nice for someone else to notice the body language thing, cos it was a first date – we were doing the whole first date thing, brushing past each other, touching every so often, sitting close on the sofa, and I Did have my leg over towards him ;)
It’s funny, because sometimes you don’t even notice the body language thing yourself, it just happens. So after that we left, and went back to my room. He put his arm round me on the walk home – aaaww! We got back and kind of sat for a bit. I wanted him to make the first move on a kiss, cos I’m kind of sick of doing that hehe. So we sat, and I waited, then he did it ;)
So we chatted ‘and stuff’ for a while, then he said he had to go because he hadn’t sorted any of his stuff out for work the next day and he’d have to do it in the morning. He said he would have stayed if it wasn’t Monday morning hehe. We said we’d meet up again on Tuesday.
I’m really glad he lives so close. I had such a good time, I really like him. I did think about Pete some of the time. But I can’t wait around forever for something that might not happen. I don’t think Pete wants to be with me, no matter what he says ‘I think I want to go out with you’ isn’t good enough really.
Monday, 19 February 2007
matthew, the geizer of knowledge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment