Sunday, 18 February 2007

monday night photos

Ok, I know I’ve been slacking a bit on the blog hehe!!

This is a combination of more chat with friends, being pretty down, not thinking anyone reads it anyway, being busy with work. And also, just not being arsed enough to do it!!

But I’m back and I’ll try post as often as I used to. Mostly for myself, I like to remember stuff I’ve done. Might fill in the blanks from December to now as I go, probably will only do this is something really strikes me or something comes up again and I need to explain it with a reference to the past :P that may well come up! :P:P

Ok, so first things first – Monday nightssssssssssssssssss. They are the best, and here are the photos. The last post I made was the photos from chav night, so I’ll go from there. There are some really good ones!

Pimps and Hos night 4th December 2006
Old Gits night 11th December 2006
Secret Santa 13th December 2006 (this wasn’t a Monday night but the pictures are still good – they are of all my housemates, minus Miks)
Rocky Horror night 15th January 2007
Disney night 22nd January 2007
Superhero night 29th January 2007
Valentine's night 12th February

Hope you like em, don't forget to comment :P

From reading this back - I have realised that I am missing some pictures from 5th February, which was Cross Dressing night, so I'll have to go get them off Ben!

No comments: