There is quite a bit of Eurovision fever afoot!
The first song I want to direct your attention to is this one from Malta:
This song is like a cross between Tom Dice - Me and My Guitar (Belgium 2010), Flor-de-Lis - Todas As Ruas Do Amor (Portugal 2009), and Paradise Oskar - Da Da Dam (Finland 2011).
I Love the attitude of the Maltese to the Eurovision. Basically, all young musical artists in Malta aspire to one day go to Eurovision when they are old enough. It’s just like a Disney film in my mind :D
Anyhoo. Here we have a young little boy who’s been told by his mum that it’s very cold in Sweden and he should definitely not forget his knitwear sweater ;) (oh, and it’s got to have reindeers on cos they’ll love that!)
I’ve just heard that this little fresh faced scamp is a doctor in his country ......doesn’t thinking doctors look too young class you as being old? *humph*
This cute little song makes me smile. I really like it, and it’s probably the first that I’ve heard of this years offerings that I can say I actually like. (Hey, I made a blog post about it).
This will be played in the future quite happily in the car as we ride down the motorway :)
No comments:
Post a Comment