So quite understandably, a cursory look at my stats this evening suggests that I suddenly have new readership! Hello new readers :D *waves*
What is the most interesting to me is their choice of posts to read. I imagine some people are just having a flick through some of my pages, maybe just reading the blog as a whole and not clicking on particular posts. But some of the posts that have gotten hits seem like an odd choice for people that don’t know me. Most people have opted to go back in time, right to the start of my blog. Which is logical, captain, I suppose.
But to me, when I re-read some of those posts... I have kind of forgotten writing them. Things have changed so much in that time, and a lot has happened to me in the meantime. I can see the difference in myself from then to now. However at the same time, it’s kind of a shame some of the things that haven’t changed.
I think this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know myself again. Maybe read my own writings from the beginning and remember how I used to think. I’ve also got to check that there’s nothing too offensive hidden in there ;) If there is – I can only apologize, and say that whatever you read is only my opinion at the time of writing.
I am sure that what I will find is that I am always my own worst critic, and my critical rantings of the past always make me chuckle to myself now ;) I must work on my positivity.
Monday, 11 February 2013
hello to the new, hello to the old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stopping by visiting all the blogs taking part in the bead soup cant wait to see what you make!
Post a Comment