
Bead Soup received from Rosanagh
Today I received my Bead Soup parcel from my partner, Rosanagh at Ring-A-Ring-A-Rosie blog ;)
I took a picture of them on one of the cute little organza bags they came in, the pink one of course. The beads are all purpley shades, with some light pink ones too :D My focal is a nice purple flower disk bead, and I have just the right coordinating beads in my stash to go with it!
I’m most scared of the Amethyst chip beads, as I’ve never worked with chips before – I’ll have to do some research into what I can do with them. I have some ideas brewing! Amethyst is my birth stone, which is a nice little coincidence ;)
My bead soup parcel is in the post, and I’ll post a non-pixelly pic of my beads when it arrives! :P
So now the rules of the game state that I must start planning what I’m going to make with my beads, and not to tell you what that is on my blog until the reveal date (13th April). I might hint at my thought processes though ;) Oh yes, and I’m not supposed to be rude in public about my soup or my partner. But luckily enough I don’t have any desire to be rude about either!
I want to say a big Thank You for my beads n stuffs, they are very pretty and I think I will have fun coming up with something to make with them :D
1 comment:
I'm glad you liked them and can't wait to see what you make! I'll hopefully have a post up about the soup you sent me once i find a camera that actually works! Also, I love that Toto song! It's one of my favourites!
Post a Comment