Thursday, 20 September 2012

pay it forward

So what’s the big idea about this ‘pay it forward’ malarkey?

Well, the point is – you do something nice for others, and they do something nice for others. Spread the love and the love will spread back to you. It’s basically being nice for nice’s sake, that’s how I like to look at it.

I was lucky enough to be one of the one’s chosen to receive a free mystery gift from Pips. My part of the bargain is I also ‘pay it forward’ to a fortunate reader of my own blog ;)

However, I would like my ‘pay it forward’ to be a little bit different. As I never ever get any comments, even though I get readers (I know you’re there, my stats tell me so...) I want to play a little game with you all.

I would like people to read and comment, not just a first past the post finish.

So - the rules: Have a scan through my blog, click links to the labels, have a look at my past entries (going back 6 years now), and have a read. You might be bored, you might be enthralled. You might learn something. Ignore all about the X Factor if you choose ;)

Then comment on anything. That’s right, any of my posts past or present (apart from this one, that’s far too easy you cheaters :P). I’ll know where you’ve posted because I have comment moderation on. Once you’ve commented I will link your comment onto the post where I announce the winners! Please leave your name and contact email if you want to be part of the ‘pay it forward’ ;)

The winners will be the first three commenters, you will receive a mystery gift handmade by me sometime in the coming months. I haven’t decided what it will be – I’m too excited by the choice hehe!

Good luck and happy reading!

No comments: