So it had been a pretty rubbish week this week all in all. I was having a blog surf to pass some time, and I came across a ‘pay it forward’ post from Pips, which required people to comment in order to receive a free mystery gift.
I’m not normally a big commenter on stuff. Usually if I see someone gets a lot of comments anyway I don’t bother because I just feel like one of a crowd, one more to add to the ego boost. That, and/or my opinions don’t get listened to or I get negative feedback to what I say.
So basically I’m not a big commenter. Nor am I a big contest enter-er. I have a negative mindset and I always believe I’ll feel more disappointed if I enter and don’t win than if I avoid the situation all together.
Earlier though, I just stuck my name down in a fit of spontaneity. There was nothing involved and I might get a free gift out of it.
Anyhoo. I won! :D I was quite surprised and excited, I was one of the ones chosen to receive a free gift! I don’t know what it is or when it’ll come, but it’s coming to me and I’m glad :)
I will post a separate post to fulfil my part of the bargain ;)
Tuesday, 18 September 2012
winning feels nice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment